(B) Application Due Date for Academic Year 2020 : 29th March 2019
(C) Overview : ( English / Chinese )
(D) Press Release : ( Malay / English / Chinese )
(E) Sample Application Form/ Guidelines Download : Form / Sample / Guidelines
* Please read the guidelines carefully.
(F) Application Process (application for academic year 2020):
|~ 29 March 2019||Submit application form by due date.
*Government servants should apply to the Public Service Department of Malaysia.
|May 2019||Written examination. Only successful candidates will be notified to sit for the examination.|
|July 2019||Interview. Only successful candidates will be notified to attend the interview.|
|August 2019||Nomination to Tokyo Headquarters. Nominees must submit a Letter of Acceptance from any university in Japan.|
|January ~ February 2020||Notification of nomination result (final result).|
|April or October 2020||Depart to Japan.|
(1) Late submissions will not be entertained no matter what reasons are given.
(2) Applications without sufficient documents (stated in the guidelines) will not be considered.
(3) Submitted application forms and documents will not be returned, whatever reasons given.
(4) The decision on successful candidates made by the Embassy of Japan is final. Any queries on the final decision will not be entertained.